This blog contains information for those startups and the entrepreneurs, who are interested in developing an app like Uber for trucking. Curated three proven ways, which can help you out to eradicate the business hassles of the trucking industry. Let’s check out what’s inside?
The logistics market is largely driven by the success of Uber. Everyone wants to replicate Uber’s business model and for good reason; the company is expanding itself rapidly in the transportation industry, and furthermore, Uber has launched its “Uber Freight”, and reinvented the logistics in the transportation industry by eliminating the middleman broker.
Well, a mobile app for logistics has the potential to build the industry more efficiently by matching consumer demand for packaging services that is direct with the source. In actual, logistics apps cut out the middleman or third-party broker who can charge up to 30% commission for services.
Insights: Logistics Market
- According to the report, the revenue of logistics market was valued at USD 8183.46 billion in the year 2015, and it is expected to reach USD 15522.02 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2015 to 2024”.
- Furthermore, as per the forecast from the market intelligence firm, “It is estimated that the global market revenue for the sector reached $1.9 billion in 2016, and the market will continue to grow rapidly over the next several years, and reaching a market value of $22.4 billion by the end of 2021”.
When it comes to Uber for trucking, we can say that the app optimizes the associated cost and time taken to deliver and receive packages. The transportation app like Uber eradicates the need for a middleman between shippers and truckers. Furthermore, it establishes a direct line between truckers and those who need their services.
In fact, there are numerous companies, which have picked up on the idea of using mobile technology to seamlessly connect shippers and carriers. But, Uber for trucking app is the seamless medium to connect them. Now, it is well known as Uber for trucking industry.
3 Proven Ways How App like Uber for Trucking Can Reduce The Hassles of Trucking Businesses
1. An Ideal App Can Provide The Seamless Services
Mobile apps promise the kind of services, which might not have thought of 20 years before. However, with on-demand transport app like Uber, you as an owner of startup company can take a peace of mind. Whether you may be thinking to build the Uber like applications or Uber trucking solutions, customers or users only think of convenience and ease of use.
So, it is important to note that you should provide the quality of the apps, which provide seamless services no matter what. Even though, users are not thinking of whether the driver is properly licensed or permitted.
Uber for trucking is a disruptive innovation, which impacts transport business, and achieves the same results quickly and affordable.
2. Logistics App Makes You Stay Ahead of Your Competitors
If you want to develop an app like Uber for logistics, then this is the proven way, which you need to check out now. As it says that adding more vehicles on the road is not the solution. Because this is not going to give you an edge over your competitors. The highly-effective solution is to maintain good communication.
This is because you might have noticed the rapid growth in the Goliath, named as Uber, which is based on this strategy. As the company has simplified the commute as well as resolved the communication, which was the barrier, and one of the major issues in the past.
- To resolve this, one of the easiest and effective ways to do is by creating the company-specific mobile app.
- Talking about the ride-sharing app, it has revolutionized the face of the taxi industry. In this way, you as a startup company can expect a steady demand for the transport services among loyal or potential customers.
- As long as your competitors are concerned, whether they are thinking in the same way or not, so here is the chance to get an edge.
- Also, owning a startup company, you will get an opportunity to customize your app marketing strategy that is far from competitor’s thoughts.
3. Startups Need to Think Different
After the launch of Uber and Lyft, these transport industries have extended in many ways. They have looked upon the traditional issues that taxis, buses or heavy vehicle industries have been facing since ages. However, the main thing is what these companies have introduced in the market? The answer is – revolutionary change.
Moreover, all these companies introduced geographical matching to reduce the ETAs (Estimated Time Arrival) and wait time with the help of an addictive and hassle-free app. The real-time tracking along with the integration of map-based API into transportation apps proffer accurate direction so that the wastage and delay are no longer a major issue.
The launch of Uber or Lyft has addressed the transport industry in various ways. In a nutshell, both these companies have brought a ‘revolutionary change’ in the transportation industry.
Factors to Bear in Mind Before Developing Apps Like Uber for Trucking
Over the past 20 years, the transportation industry has seen a dramatic change. Down the years, the industry underwent vast changes technologically. But, when the technology gets improved, it is going to solve all the business hassles to make it spotless. Let’s check out what are the main factors that you need to keep in mind before developing apps like Uber for trucking or Uber for logistics.
- Vehicle Condition: All top of everything, it is always important to know the condition of a car, bus, truck or might be any vehicle service, which you are in. Furthermore, you need to be prepared to answer the kind of question like do you maintain the heavy vehicles to increase their efficiency? Earlier, customers never put a question on the vehicle condition, but currently, customers are aware of these issues. And, from now on, you must be prepared as a cab, bus or logistic owners.
- Right Information: When it comes to the next factor, it is not enough to move the products and materials. You must know where they are. Also, you as a startup company must know that what inventories you need to supply and to which location, pickup and drop off location of passengers. Also, there must be the information about what bookings are coming in and where goods must be delivered or dropped. However, there are two important things i.e. time and accurate information. These two things are important for sound decision-making. When it comes to on-demand trucking apps, then it seems to connect all difficult ends and help out the drivers and customers to attain real-time information with few taps on respective devices.
- Enhancing Driver’s Experience: Drivers are often victims of insufficient support from transport companies as they worked for. Due to the fact they usually look for something to survive. So, this is a huge disconnection and attention rate of on-demand transport mobile apps.
Long story short, the solution provided by logistics apps will help to lower the expenses, improves visibility across the company’s entire supply chain. Even most importantly, it prevents trucks from having to move even if it is empty.
What’s Next for The Logistics Businesses?
After going through the above different proven ways and factors of logistics app like Uber for trucking, you might have decided to develop an app like Uber for trucking to fill up the gap between shippers and truckers. By implementing aforesaid proven ways on your logistics business, you can eradicate the business hassles of trucking industry. Additionally, with small business apps, startups can take their business to the next level.
So, if you have made the decision to develop Android app, then you can discuss your requirements with a professional mobile app development company, which has proficiency in building Uber clone apps. In case, if you still have any query related to on-demand transportation app like Uber freight, the development cost of small business apps or GPS fleet management app development, then you can get in touch with us through below-given form, and we’ll right back to you as soon as possible. The consultation is absolutely free of cost!