Get Consultation at Zero Cost
Mobile App Consulting Services
Custom Native App Consulting
Concerned about the performance of your app? Want to build a native app that is secure as well as more interactive and intuitive? But confused about where to begin and how to create an app development plan? Consult with Space-O for expert business consulting and a master plan to turn your idea into top-earning hits.
Want to develop an app that runs seamlessly on various mobile platforms? Space-O has years of experience designing & developing hybrid mobile apps to help startups and enterprises address their challenges and manage risks. Share your mobile application idea with us to devise a plan ahead.
Whether you have chunks of data or need to consolidate all services under one platform, our tech consultants validates your app idea and create a enterprise application as per your business needs. Get your idea validated by our professional mobile app development consultant who have experience developing 10+ enterprise applications.
Looking for app modernization consulting? Let us assist you in transforming your legacy applications into modern and user-friendly solutions to meet your evolving business needs. With our expertise, you can revitalize your apps and enhance their performance and user experience.
Consultation on App Porting
Looking for iOS or Android mobile app development consultant to port your application to any platform? Need guidance on choosing the right technology & tools to port your application. Leverage our mobile app porting services to enhance the mobile application without compromising design, features, or UI/UX elements.
UI/UX Designing Consulting
Don’t let poor UI/UX design cost you the opportunity to convert users into customers. Even top brands like Amazon & Uber focus on designing the best user experience for their apps. Our experienced designers help you identify your target customers to implement the right UI/UX processes.
Looking for Guidance From an Experienced App Consultant?
Let’s discuss your idea and find the best strategies to make it successful. Space-O is the best app consulting company with experience of developing 4400+ mobile app solutions.
Clients Love Space-O Technologies
Space-O Technologies’ app consulting services were a game-saver. They not only helped us with design but also streamlined our app’s database structure, making data retrieval faster and more efficient. This boosted our app’s overall performance.
CEO & Founder, IT Startup
Top Mobile App Development Consulting Provider
Failing to plan is planning to fail. Having an idea is not enough to make an app successful unless you have a strong digital strategy and a roadmap. From validating app ideas to deciding on revenue models, you need guidance from an experienced app development consultant to help avoid pitfalls.
Space-O is a leading web and mobile app development consulting agency in the USA & Canada. We help clients check their idea’s feasibility, create an app mobility strategy, lay out the probable compliances. Along with choosing the right tech stacks, methods, and trends in order to get the best results.
Leverage our web, Android, or iOS mobile app development consulting services to find pitfalls & resolve issues early on and devise a mobile strategy to make your app successful. Whether you are a startup or have an enterprise business, consult us with your idea to drive max results.
Let’s Discuss Your App Idea
Get your app idea validated and start developing today.
Our Developed Apps Have Been Featured In
App Development Technology Stack
We leverage a diverse set of languages for:
- Objective–C – For iOS application development.
- Swift – For modern iOS and macOS app development.
- Java – For cross–platform and Android development.
- Kotlin – For Android app development.
- C# – For Windows and cross–platform app development.
- HTML5/CSS – For markup and styling.
Environments & Frameworks
We leverage robust backend frameworks including:
- iOS SDK – IDE for developing iOS applications.
- Xcode – For macOS and iOS apps.
- Cocoa Touch – For building iOS applications.
- Android Studio – IDE for Android app development.
- Eclipse – IDE for Java development.
- Xamarin – For cross–platform mobile app development.
- Cordova – For building mobile apps using web technologies.
- Flutter – For building natively compiled applications.
- Ionic – For building cross–platform mobile apps.
Backend & Databases
For backend development and database management, we rely on:
- MongoDB – For handling large amounts of data.
- MySQL – For relational database management system.
- PostgreSQL – For Open–source RDBMS.
- Python – For backend scripting.
- Node.js – For building scalable network applications.
- Golang – For building scalable systems.
- SQLite – For Embedded RDBMS.
- Realm – For building reactive mobile apps.
- Firebase – For real–time NoSQL database and backend services.
- Django – For rapid development.
- Express.js – For building scalable server–side APIs.
Testing & Monitoring
To ensure the quality and performance of our applications, we employ various testing and monitoring tools:
- Mentis – For test planning and execution.
- XCTest – For writing unit tests in Swift.
- JUnit – For testing Java based apps.
- Detox – Testing framework for React Native.
- Appium – For automating mobile app testing.
- TestFlight – Beta testing service for iOS apps.
- Play Console – For managing and distributing Android apps.
- Crashlytics – For Crash reporting and analysis.
DevOps & Infrastructure
For seamless integration and deployment, we rely on DevOps and infrastructure tools:
- Docker – For packaging applications.
- Kubernetes – For container orchestration system.
- Jenkins – For building, testing, and deploying.
- GitLab CI/CD – For Continuous integration and deployment.
- AWS – For scalable and flexible infrastructure.
- Microsoft Azure – For cloud and services.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – For cloud infrastructure.
- Travis CI – For building and testing code changes.
- CircleCI – For automating development processes.
Design & Collaboration
To enhance collaboration and streamline design processes, we use:
- Sketch – For UI/UX design and vector graphics.
- Adobe XD – For UX/UI Design and prototyping.
- Figma – For interface design collaboration.
- Jira – For project management and issue tracking.
- Trello – For project management.
- Slack – For team communication.
- Basecamp – For project management and team collaboration.
Why Choose Space-O Technologies?
Choose us for specialized end-to-end consulting and execution of your app projects,
from design and development to deployment and support.
Apps Live on App Stores
Jobs Completed on Upwork
Looking for the Best Mobile Application Development Consulting Services?
Let’s talk. We have experience of designing and developing over 4400 Android and iOS-based application from scratch. Apps consulting is where we start.
Our App Development Consultation Process
Book a Consultation
Book a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your idea. Our senior consultant gets in touch within 8 working hours to understand your project needs.
In this call, we discuss your business goals, target audience, preferred features, and the issues you aim to resolve with your app.
Guidance and Recommendations
Upon understanding your requirements, we validate your idea, design a roadmap, recommend tech stack, features for your project.
Start Software Development
Once you align with a plan,we sign an NDA to secure your idea. We conduct a kick-off meeting, set milestones, and start with development.
Industries We Serve
We provide app consulting for end-to-end mobile project implementation, offering custom app solutions tailored to the unique needs of diverse industries.
Appreciation from Clients
I would like to thank the entire Space-O team for helping us with our photo editing app. We have been working with other developing teams before, and we were able to find Space-O. And all the other developers failed to deliver all great working apps for us. Space-O helped to design the app in a very user-friendly way. They helped us to navigate solutions for the app. And overall went above and beyond with our request.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
I hired them for a BA assignment for a project. They did a fantastic job. Quite professional and also good at making the customer understand non technical aspects. Put their mind to think like the customer. A guy named Jaimin was assigned as the work lead and really appreciate his knowledge, understanding customer perspective on the assignment and come up with very valid suggestions. Recommended for mobile app development.
We searched online for app developers that had an extensive experience in mobile app development as well as a strong presence in the market. We chose Space-O specifically because of the up-close experience we had with another app they had developed and we wanted to achieve the same high level of standards, quality, and satisfaction. We were looking for brilliant experts and we found them.
Learn how to pitch an app idea successfully and get investors on-board for funding. Read this blog and find out what makes a pitch deck good.
Do you want to develop a mobile app? Are you looking for mobile app investors? Read this blog to know how to find investors for funding.
Wondering how to find an app development partnership for your growing business? Check steps, and reasons to develop a partnership for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Space-O different from other mobile app consulting agencies?
Space-O is a leading app development consulting company in the USA, well known for developing over 4400 mobile apps and 350 web solutions. No matter how complex your business challenges are, we offer easy custom solutions that help you to streamline your business and increase productivity. We are a team of 200+ tech professionals having experience in building customized solutions using the latest technologies, such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, ML, and Blockchain. Our enterprise clients are Nike, Saint-Gobain, McAfee, and Ferrari, and we have also developed successful mobile application development solutions for Glovo, Bevy, and Aesthetic Editor.At Space-O, we follow a structured mobile app development process, leveraging the latest methodologies and best practices to ensure the success of your project. Additionally, we offer you consultation services before moving ahead with the project. This makes Space-O stand out from other app development companies.
Do you sign an NDA before starting the app development?
Yes, Space-O protects your idea and crucial business information by signing an NDA before starting the app development process. In fact, we take security measures even during the process, i.e., network security, operational security, and general security.
Who owns the code for my software project?
As the client and owner of the software project, you retain full ownership of the code. Our role as a technology services provider is to develop the project based on your requirements and specifications. Once the project is completed and delivered, you have complete control and ownership of the code, and we do not claim any rights to it.
Do you have flexible hiring models for app development consultants?
Yes, we have 4 different types of flexible hiring models that you can select according to your business goals and requirements.
- Dedicated Team Model: You can hire mobile app development consultants who works dedicatedly for your project.
- Fixed Price Model: The hired mobile application developers will work on a fixed price model, where expectations, project requirements, and specifications are defined initially.
- Hourly Price Model: If you have a small project and fewer requirements, then this model works best in your condition. You just need to hire developers on an hourly basis.
- On-site Team Model: Choose this model if you want to work closely with the developer’s team. The hired team will work under your superintendence with complete freedom, ensuring alignment with your business goals throughout the development process.
Which tools do you use to update the progress of the project?
We use Email, Skype, Basecamp, GitHub, and Slack. Apart from these tools, we are also open to using other communication tools if it matches our conditions. Contact us to discuss your requirements for using communication tools.
Who will be the primary contact for my project?
With an aim to give equal attention to each project, we assign a dedicated project manager. For your project as well, we will assign a dedicated project manager who will be the primary contact and will keep updating you with the progress of the project. In fact, you can also discuss or give suggestions in case you need changes or want upgradation.
What if I need a change in my project after it is launched?
You can always share your requirements with us. Our development team will look into your requirements and propose a solution to go ahead. If you are satisfied, we will share WBS (work breakdown structure) and a roadmap to plan the app development process.
How many successful custom software projects have you delivered?
How much time does it take to build a mobile app?
The app development time varies on multiple factors and can go from 2-3 weeks to 9+ months. The factors which influence the web app development time are features and their complexity, uniqueness of the design, development complexities, and use of third-party services.
How much does it cost to build a mobile app?
Just like the timeline, the mobile application development can cost you from $2,000 – $3,00,000. This solely depends on your requirements for features and functionalities, the developer’s charge, the complexity of the app, and the usage of third-party services. Check our detailed guide on how much it costs to make an app from scratch to know more about the pricing.