This blog includes information for fitness tech startups & entrepreneurs. Herein we’ve curated three powerful solutions by Zero (#1 fasting app), which you can consider during fasting app development. Let’s check out what’s inside?
We live in the era where fitness has become the gym-less. There are numerous fitness tech startups, who have already disrupted the health and fitness industry. However, we came across the health tech startup named Zero, which has already created a buzz in the App Store.
Well, according to the latest news from TechCrunch, “The water fasting app, Zero by Kevin Rose (American Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Digg, Revision3 & Pownce) has secured $1.2M in Seed round of funding with new CEO, Mike Masar (co-founder of video workout startup, FitStar, acquired by Fitbit).
Zero: The Fasting Tracker App
- Launched in December 2016, Zero app has been downloaded over 20,000 times with about 6,000 new users per day.
- According to the Product Hunt, “Zero app Android has become the number one app in the App Store.
- From the date of its launching, Zero, the fasting app, has helped hundreds of thousands of people complete over 8 million fasts.
- Zero, the best fast tracker app, has rapidly become famous among its users and allowing users to track their fasts for a number of reasons like common health goals like losing weight, increasing energy, and mental sharpness.
- Even better, there is another thing, which makes it stand out is that it helps to eliminate or lessen the effects of diseases like blood sugar, managing cholesterol, and the treatment of cancer.
- According to the latest report from SimilarWeb, the Apple App Store rank is #105 in the United States. In this graph, you can check the ranking of the Zero app.
- Zero fasting app is used for intermittent, circadian rhythm, and custom fasting. All users need to choose their fasting protocol and it will track the ongoing progress. Till date, over 2.5 million users completed their fasts to improve their health.
3 Powerful Solutions, Which Startups Can Consider While Developing The Best Intermittent Fasting App like Zero
1. Provide Solutions to Consumers What They Have Been Missing So Far
A simple fasting tracker app, Zero, has come up with the solutions, which are directly concerned with the real-world problems of people. The company has been working to create the best intermittent fasting app, which provides solutions to only those users who want to lose some weight but get rid off of chronic diseases like diabetes and even cancer. However, such solution can decide the success rate of any app under the ‘health and fitness’ category.
Additionally, you need to understand the pain points and requirements of your app users. When it comes to providing solutions, then you can offer motivational tools and guidance to keep users fasting.
So, being a health tech startup of the prolific entrepreneur, if you would like to create an intermittent fasting app for iOS & Android, then you need to consider such solutions for your users/ consumers, which can add value into their lives along with actually solving their health issues for better. Also, you can consider solutions where your app users can understand the benefits of fasting in a clear and engaging way.
2. Fasting Combines With Chemo Can Give Better Results
It is believed that Cancer is one of the chronic diseases, which is not easily curable. But, the fasting app like Zero also claims that if intermittent fasting combined with chemotherapy, then it can give better results. It is also advised by doctors. However, weight loss is only one benefit of fasting, but it can do miracles with chemo.
According to Studies from BMC Cancer, “Fasting can be beneficial after 48 to 72 hours. And, fasting is safe and feasible for cancer patients.”
The Science Behind Intermittent Fasting and Chemo
Fasting can help both mental and physical stress of cancer patients. According to recent studies and a few human trials have shown a decrease in risk for cancer or a decrease in cancer growth rates. And, these studies indicate that it may be due to the following effects of intermittent fasting such as:
- Balanced nutrition intake
- Enhanced production of tumor-killing cells
- Stem cells triggered to regenerate the immune system
Hence, if you have made up your mind to develop an app like Zero or the best fitness tracker app, then such solution is worth considering.
3. Don’t Forget to Follow the Trend
Nowadays, there are several people, who are talking about fasting. It has become an effective tool for weight loss. However, people are relying on intermittent apps, which can track the overall ongoing fasting progress. And, weight loss is still the top major reason why people get introduced to fasting. Fasting is the #1 diet regimen as people are employing in this year i.e 2018.
According to the report from Flurry in 2017, “Health and fitness app usage grew by over 330%. And, users are continuously looking for workouts, keeping in touch with their general health, and signing up for classes.”
In short, being a fitness tech startup, if you are planning to create fasting app like Zero, then you just need to focus and awareness of the ongoing trend as what people are following in terms of weight loss and maintaining their health. In addition, users are highly connected to their health and fitness apps/
Thus, you just need to consider such solutions, while developing a successful fitness tracker app like Zero.
Top 4 Intermittent Fasting Apps
Alike Zero, here’re some top other intermittent fasting apps.
You have just gone through with powerful solutions by one of the intermittent fasting apps like Zero. And, this is what you can also consider while developing a successful fasting app.
If you are having an app idea regarding fast-tracking app development, then you can cross-verify it with us as we are a leading iOS/Android app development company, and have already developed over 40 health and fitness apps with unique features and functionalities like multi-lingual support, social media integration, payment gateway integration, online support, image gallery, visual calendar, and cross-platform ability.
In case, if you still have any query or confusion like how much does it cost to create a fasting app like Zero? or fitness apps/gym workout apps development, how to make money with an app idea, then you can get in touch with us through our contact us form. One of our sales representatives will revert to you as soon as possible. The consultation is absolutely free of cost.
You may also like: