From this blog, you will know:
- Top 5 Marijuana apps like leafly that are performing best in the market
- Growing Cannabis Market in the US
With the growing acceptance of medical and recreational marijuana, the cannabis industry today has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the US, according to Ibisworld.com.
With the wide use of medical marijuana, the demand for cannabis and marijuana apps has been increased. People living in Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Nevada, Oregon, Massachusetts, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC are widely using marijuana apps whether it is for weed ordering purposes or getting accurate information about weed.
However, the problem is – a limited number of mobile apps. Yes, there are only a limited number of on demand cannabis apps that deliver weed and provide the right information about dosage. Therefore, it is becoming difficult for people to have quick access to medical marijuana and cannabis.
So, if you are someone who is looking to enter the growing medical marijuana and cannabis industry, then it’s the right opportunity to grab and develop marijuana app for people to get easy access to marijuana.
But before you make your own cannabis app to earn your share of profit from this growing industry, have a quick look at these top marijuana and cannabis apps that are already available in the market. You can check and analyze these available marijuana apps like leafly and try to distinguish your app to deliver a perfect and exclusive piece to users.
Shall we start?
Top 5 Cannabis and Marijuana Apps Like Leafly
1. PotBot: Medical Marijuana App
PotBot is a medical marijuana app that is mainly developed to ease the lives of medical marijuana patients who are unaware of which strain is the best for their health condition.
Backed by science, this application’s unique cannabinoid-based algorithm is making use of the peer-reviewed research so that it can recommend strains in the local area that instantly relieve a patient’s symptoms.
Using advanced technology, this information-based app is changing the way the medical marijuana industry treats patients. Moreover, PotBot also provides recommendations that are mainly customized to each patient’s individual needs. Currently, it is the only app in the market that suggests optimal cannabinoid levels, medical cannabis strains and consumption methods.
Here are the top features of PotBot marijuana app:
- Find nearby marijuana dispensaries
- Find compatible cannabis and strains
- Get best strain suggestion by health condition
- Secure and legit medical cannabis recommendation
2. Leafly: Find Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, CBD
Leafly is known as the world’s cannabis resource to learn about weed. Already used by millions of people, this medical marijuana finder app allows users to discover and find the cannabis that is right for them.
Based on the effects, feelings, and reviews of thousands of marijuana strains, this dispensary finder and maps app helps users to find nearby legal cannabis for medical and personal needs. Users can make use of integrated weed maps to find marijuana and CBD products and medical marijuana doctors.
Further, users can locate a legal doctor, clinic, retail cannabis store and delivery services in the area. Here are some of the top features of Leafly application:
- Locate a legal doctor, clinic, pot dispensary and delivery services
- An easy and convenient way to learn about cannabis
- Make use of the map to locate nearby dispensaries
- Real-time updates and notifications on deals
3. Eaze: Cannabis Delivery App
Eaze is a medical cannabis delivery application that is popular for connecting independent, licensed cannabis dispensaries with verified legal users. The app is known for providing delivery services where permitted, in strict compliance with all state and local regulations.
Moreover, this app for marijuana delivery allows users age 21+ to signup and get recommendations for products that suit their purposes, view cannabis content, and refer friends.
Further, the app provides on-demand delivery of cannabis products in California and Oregon whereas, for other US states, it delivers hemp-derived CBD products. Here’s a list of features of this app:
- Browse the latest products with detail information
- Get product delivered at the doorstep within a stipulated time period
- Learn about the latest cannabis and other news related to it
- Real-time tracking of products and know the estimated arrival time
4. WeedMaps: Find Marijuana Cannabis & Weed Reviews
Weedmaps is a guide to cannabis that allows users to discover and explore products and brands, find nearby dispensaries, deliveries, deals and doctors nearby. Users can learn about the cannabis and stay up to date with the latest industry and cultural news.
Moreover, this guided application for weed allows users to read community reviews and explore products like strains, edibles, tinctures, concentrates and more. No matter what type of cannabis users want, they can search on live menus with pricing, lab data including THC, CBD and terpene information. Check out some of the top features of this weed map app:
- Find CBD stores and dispensaries nearby
- Get a complete guide on cannabis
- Browse thousands of dispensaries and menus
- Provide the best and daily deals on products
5. Muncheez: Find Marijuana, Cannabis & Weed Delivery
Muncheez is a mobile app that allows users to purchase their favorite cannabis, marijuana and weed products from the most trusted and licensed deliveries or dispensaries. Users just need to sign up and gain access to exclusive money-saving deals from their favorite and trusted licensed dispensaries, deliveries and brands.
With just a few clicks on the screen, users can discover trusted and fully compliant marijuana dispensaries nearby. They can learn about the latest product releases from brands they follow. If the user is completely new in the world of marijuana and cannabis, he/she can get complete detail using this app. Here are some of the top features of Weed delivery app:
Find delivery services for cannabis and edibles
- Learn about the latest product releases from top brands
- Discover trusted and fully compliant marijuana dispensaries
- Rate and review top dispensaries, deliveries, brands and products
- View and explore dispensary menus
These are some of the best marijuana and cannabis delivery apps that are selected based on ratings & reviews, usage, exclusive features and the total number of downloads.
Whether you have already entered in the cannabis industry or planning to enter, check out these mobile apps, explore every feature, and their targeted market so that you can launch your own marijuana app that stands out from these.
In case, if you still have any doubt regarding the cannabis industry and market growth, go through these mentioned statistics to clear your doubt.
Facts and Growing Statistics of the Cannabis Market
- According to the newfrontierdata.com report, the overall sales within all the legalized U.S. cannabis industry are expected to reach $13.6 billion by the end of 2019 that is an increase of 32% over 2018 with total worth $10.3 billion.
Image Source: New Frontier Data
- According to the same report, the total sales throughout the 33 states with medical programs and legal adult-use programs is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14%, to reach $30 billion by 2025.
- When it comes to talking about the sales of U.S. medical marijuana, it is expected to grow at an 11.8% CAGR from $5.1 billion in 2017 to an estimated $12.5 billion by 2025.
- United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany and the United Kingdom are the top countries where the demand for cannabis and marijuana is growing every single day.
Looking at these growing numbers and facts, if you have made up your mind to develop marijuana delivery app or information-based app for cannabis, you can validate your app idea with us. We are a leading web and mobile app development company and have already developed over 10 marijuana apps like leafly with exclusive features and functionalities.
To discuss your queries related to marijuana app development, app development cost, or how to hire mobile app developers for the cannabis app, fill our contact us form. One of our sales representatives will get back to you. The consultation is free of charge.