Do you want to get featured on Space-O?
Write for Space-O Technologies and share your expertise with startups and enterprises. Please review our submission guidelines before submitting your guest post.
Space-O Technologies is a leading mobile and web app development company in the USA, having developed 4400+ app solutions for clients across the globe. In fact, some of our apps are featured in Daily Mirror, Bloomberg, Tech Crunch, and The Guardian. Our expertise in app development and web design has enabled us to cater to an audience like:
Topics we focus on
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Software Developmen
- App Ideas
- OpenAI Guides
Note: We encourage you to browse our existing blog posts to get a better understanding of the type of topics we cover, the language and tone we use, and the preferred content layouts. This will give you a better idea of the content we’re looking for.
- Submissions must be original.
- Articles must have 1500 words minimum.
- Use a conversational tone and write for your audience.
- Use more of ‘you’ in the content.
- Keep all the paragraphs short. Use bullet points where required.
- Add 2-3 FAQs relevant to the primary keyword for the blog topic.
- Avoid using jargon.
- Share the author bio along with your headshot.
- Ensure your article doesn’t have grammar errors.
- Submit your article in a Google Doc, with headings, subheadings, and paragraphs.
- Submit a plagiarism report – it must be 100% plagiarism free.
Article submission deadline
- Send your article within 5 working days.
How to format your article
- Keep headings (including subheadings) in bold.
- Maintain the consistency of font type and size throughout the article.
- Add only relevant external resources in the article.
- Add recent statistics, within the last three years only.
- Do not add only promotional links.
- Limit the author’s bio to only one do-follow link.
- Share links of all your social media profiles.
- Include at least one high-quality, relevant image with your submission.
Size: 708px width x 374px height.
- Use relevant images like screenshots, illustrations, and graphs in your article.
- Avoid including stock photos in your article.
Questions to ask yourself before submitting
- Have I provided examples or case studies to support my points?
- Have I included my own unique perspective or insights on the topic, rather than just rehashing existing information?
- Have I researched the blog guidelines and followed them closely?
- Have I provided actionable tips or advice the reader can implement after reading the post?
- Are the main points and conclusions well-supported with data, research, or personal experiences?
We can reject your article if:
- Poorly written or lacks clarity.
- Contains inaccurate information or factual errors.
- Does not align with our content’s tone or style.
- Has been published elsewhere or contains plagiarism.
- Not relevant to our audience or theme.
Once you submit your post: What’s next?
- our article will be edited by our editorial team to ensure that your article adheres to our content writing guidelines.
- The editor will comment on your article if required.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back.
- We’ll schedule your publication as soon as revisions are complete.
- We reserve the right to remove links that we find to be promotional.
Ready to submit your article?
If you are fine with the above-mentioned guidelines, fill up the form. You can expect to hear from us in 2-3 working days maximum to discuss the next steps.
Let’s Get Started