How long does it take to make an application like Tinder, Swoon, Grindr?
The number of days needed to develop the application would depend on the exact specifications and the requirements which would be mentioned by you. Generally, our developers quote a rough time frame of about 10-12 weeks.
How will you create a clone?
We have experienced developers, who have idea of developing apps like Swoon, Grindr and Tinder. We can customize the app in order to create a clone app that will have enhanced features. The newly developed clone apps like Tinder, Swoon and Grindr would consist of newly added features and design as per your set requirements.
What is the business model for this app?
We offer a meaningful recreation of the app along with a business model which is based on the in-app purchases to create ROI for the app. We don’t add up any ads that would obstruct your app viewing/usage.
I want Tinder, Swoon and Grindr like application to be developed for Native IOS (IPhone only). My Maximum budget is US $ 2000.00. Would your developers be able to do it?
We would never like our relationship to start based on any false commitments and trust us when we say this, if someone agrees to develop this app in this cost then the product would not be worthy to be placed among best app in the App stores. We would not be doing any justice to our work at this cost. Just creating an App for the sake of just developing it is one thing and creating the App to make it successful and place it among the best apps in the market is another. So, it now depends on which way we would want this app to take course.
What would be the timeline and budget for this project?
Basically, in order to define the timeline and budget for any project it requires detailed analysis, scoping and documentation. Although you have put up a requirement for a Tinder clone there still remains a key point which separates an app from another. We have to develop the app around that idea and once we discuss it has been discussed with you, we will be able to define the timeline and cost for the project. You need not worry if you will have any budget constraints, we would be happy to guide you to have the best MVP in market without compromising on work quality.
How I am going to make money out of this App?
There are many ways to make money out of the Application some of which are listed here:
- In App Purchases
- Free and Paid Versions of App
- Functionalities to be subscribed for such as – Buy Subscription Chat with More than 5 person/Pay specific amount for Video Call/Pay Money to remove ads etc…
- There are 100s of ways to utilize In App purchase for making money
Implement Rewards/Prize/Points System
What is the technology/server you are going to use to implement real time chatting?
Basically, the Real Time Chatting can be implemented in various ways such as –
- C++ Socket Programming
- Ejabbered based XMPP Server Integration
- Third Party SDK like – Quickblox/We Chat etc… (This one will be implemented if you have budget restraint)
What platform should i get my app developed in?
There are various options in this case. The devices that can be supported are -
- IOS – IPhone/IPod/IPad
- Android – Smartphone and Tablets
- The development could be done in either way that is – Native or Cross Platform.
- Interestingly, building an app for say, an iPhone in Native, does not mean it will also work on an Android device as the code required is completely different. You should budget for almost twice the work.
- In cross platform the same code could be reused for both the platforms, however there maybe issues with the performance of cross platform applications.
- To be honest, we have developers who can readily work on cross platform technologies i.e. Titanium and PhoneGap as well as on Native iOS and Android. With our experience with the PhoneGap / Titanium, we have decided not to recommend the cross platforms for further projects, to our clients until and unless they are extremely necessary. There are lots of challenges with cross platform frameworks. We always prefer developing the application in the native platforms, which ensures the highest UI / UX experience. Cross platform is not a recommended solution when development of serious applications is involved. If you are looking for a very small APP for fun without long term planning then Cross platform will do fine. A native mobile app can produce the best user experience — fast and fluid, can give you the best access to device features. Without any doubt, native apps have full access to the underlying mobile platform. Native apps are usually very fast and polished, making them great for high performance apps or games. We think this would have provided you an idea to choose native application platform over cross platform.
What if I would put up a requirement for any random pictures to appear in a fast and fluid way without delay?
That will not be an issue at all. Our work is to ensure that the development is done perfectly. The appearance of random pictures depends on the size of the image uploaded by users as well as the kind of server used. We will be providing and suggesting you the best solutions which will make our system on par with “Tinder” and “Hot or Not”.
How would you restrict the users from a particular region to access users from nearby location only and not from other regions?
We can tie down the user’s location with GPS Geo Fencing feature which is a very common thing.