With the growing acceptance of medical and recreational marijuana with market size of over $8 Billion, according to a report by IBISWorld, the cannabis industry today has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the US. This is an ideal time to invest in weed apps for Android and iOS like Leafly and PotBot.
Owners of medical marijuana dispensaries or entrepreneurs, whoever you may be, this blog is for you. Being a leading on-demand cannabis delivery apps development company, we decided to share the important aspects you need to know before developing your own app.
From this blog, you will learn:
- Top 6 marijuana apps like Leafly that are performing best in the market
- Growing cannabis market in the US
With the wide use of medical marijuana, the demand for cannabis and medical marijuana apps has been increased. People living in Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Nevada, Oregon, Massachusetts, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC are widely using a marijuana app whether it is for weed ordering purposes or getting accurate information about weed.
However, the problem is – a limited number of mobile apps. Yes, there are only a limited number of on-demand marijuana apps that deliver weed and provide the right information about dosage. Therefore, it is becoming difficult for people to have quick access to medical marijuana.
So, if you are someone who is looking to enter this growing industry, then it’s the right opportunity to grab and develop an application for people to get easy access to the hash. This is similar to on-demand grocery or food delivery apps. In fact, we have developed Glovo– the most downloaded grocery delivery application in Spain and Lacy, an on-demand alcohol delivery application in the US.
Want to Make an On-demand Delivery App?
Want to validate your app idea? Want to get a free consultation from an expert?
But before you plan to make one of the similar marijuana apps like Leafly or looking to develop Leafly alternative apps to earn your share of profit from this growing industry, know the cost of app development as well. Have a quick look at these top cannabis and marijuana apps that are already available in the market.
Top 6 Cannabis and Marijuana Apps Like Leafly
Check and analyze these best marijuana apps and sites like Leafly. Also, try to distinguish your app to deliver a perfect and exclusive piece to a retail cannabis user by developing cannabis delivery apps.
Shall we start?
These are some of the best marijuana apps that are selected based on ratings & reviews, usage, exclusive features, and the total number of downloads.
|Name Of The App||Features||Play Store Link||App Store Link|
PotBot: Medical Cannabis App
PotBot is a medical cannabis app that is mainly developed to ease the lives of medical patients who are unaware of which strain and consumption method is the best for their health conditions like chronic pain.
Here are the top features of PotBot app:
- Find nearby marijuana dispensaries, doctors along with the location
- Pay using Google payments
- Find compatible cannabis edibles and strains
- Get best strain suggestion by a health condition like a doctor
- Secure and legit medical recommendation
Leafly: Find Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, CBD
Leafly app is known as the world’s best resource to learn about weed. Already used by millions of people, this is one of the best apps for weed plugs. Also, this marijuana finder app is known for being Cannabis 101 and allows them to discover and find the hash that is right for them. The content rating or age rating is 17+ for this weed finder app. Leafly received roughly 2.3 million monthly visitors and about 50,000 monthly mobile app downloads.
Here are some of the top features of one of the best weed delivery apps like Leafly business application:
- Locate a legal doctor, clinic, pot dispensary, and delivery services
- An easy and convenient way to learn about hash (Cannabis 101)
- Make use of the leafly map to find a location of nearby Leafly dispensary
- Real-time updates and notifications on deals
Eaze: Cannabis Delivery App
Eaze is a medical cannabis delivery application that is popular for connecting independent, licensed cannabis dispensaries with verified legal users. The application is known for providing delivery services where permitted, in strict compliance with all state and local regulations. This is one of the websites like leafly.
Here’s a list of features of this weed app.
- Browse the latest things with detail lifestyle information
- Get product delivered at the doorstep within a stipulated time period and track location
- Pay online using Google payments or other e-wallets
- Learn about the latest cannabis edibles and other news related to it
- Real-time tracking of orders and know the estimated arrival time
WeedMaps: Find Marijuana Cannabis & Weed Reviews
Weedmaps is one of the best cannabis apps and a guide to cannabis that allows us to discover and explore items and brands, find nearby cannabis dispensaries, deliveries, view deals, and doctors nearby. Users can learn about hash and stay up to date with the latest cannabis industry and cultural cannabis news.
Check out some of the top features of this WeedMaps app:
- Find CBD stores and dispensaries nearby
- Get a complete guide on hash
- Browse thousands of dispensaries and menus on your phone
- Provide the best and view deals on products
Vana: Find Marijuana, Cannabis & Weed Delivery
Muncheez is one of the apps like weedmaps that allows you to purchase your favorite weed products from the most trusted and licensed deliveries or dispensaries for medical marijuana patients. Users just need to sign up and gain access to exclusive money-saving deals from their favorite and trusted licensed dispensary services, deliveries, and brands.
Here are some of the top features of the Weed delivery app:
- Find delivery services for cannabis and edibles
- Learn about the latest product or version releases from top brands
- Discover trusted and fully compliant marijuana dispensaries
- Rate and review top dispensary centers, deliveries, brands and products
- View and explore dispensary menus with a few clicks on your phone screen
High Tide – Cannabis Delivery
High Tide offers quality cannabis products with premium quality. Rather than searching for a black market weed app, you can directly order cannabis products from High Tide securely. Their professional and friendly service is the best in the industry. Completely licensed by the state of California, High Tide delivers cannabis for medicinal and recreational purposes. All of the High Tide’s products are lab tested for potency and purity. Additionally, the company makes cannabis delivery fun and easy by offering rewards and discounts.
Look at the top features of High Tide:
- Real-time order tracking
- Pay for your order only when you receive delivery
- Order products easily from the website and mobile app
- Menu choose medical or recreational purposes while buying a product
Want to Develop an On-demand Weed Delivery App?
Looking at these growing numbers and facts, if you have made up your mind to develop a marijuana delivery app or lifestyle information-based application, you can validate your app idea with us. Being the best mobile app development company, we have already developed over 10 marijuana applications like Leafly with exclusive features and functionalities.
To discuss your queries related to marijuana app development, hire dedicated app developers for your app by filling the contact us form. One of our sales representatives will get back to you. The consultation is free of charge.