The prerelease of an iPhone app is important before the actual release. The prerelease phase makes sure that there is no fault in to-be released app. In fact. It is the final check of the new iPhone app before you finally release the app. Here are few check list items that you must reevaluate in the prerelease phase of an app:
1. Attach your company logo with your iPhone app: Everybody understands the value of a company’s logo which is the identity of your company. Remember, your company logo must have a high resolution so that it may give clear image and everyone has an easy access to it through your website or another source. Technically, you company’s logo must consist of 300 dpi bitmap image and be saved in format like PNG, etc. Moreover, try to use your company logo everywhere in documents, press releases, contracts, and partnership agreements.
2. Get ready your iPhone app icon: You app icon is a face of your app and a “face”- a cliché, but it is so true-is the currency of advancement. It mirrors your app objective and conveys your message immediately. In a test of an app before launch of final release, your icon must be ready and has following properties:
3. Make Your App Logo creative: Your app logo must be ready before the final release of the app. App logo needs to be creative enough to stand out from the crowd and clearly convey its message. Put your extra effort to make your app logo unique and impressive.
4. Build a complete website of your iPhone app: Next, when your app has its own website, it gives the impression that app is serious and wants to reach everyone. This will provide detailed information about the app to the press and buyers. Following three factors are very important when you begin to build up a website for your iPhone or iPad application.
5. Screenshots: Ensure during prerelease stage that your screenshots must show how interesting is your app. Another important thing is that screenshots must be realistic and true; they should not be exaggerating your app because your app users would expect the same what you are showing them through sample shots. But, keep the value and worth of your app at high and show that your app is highly recommended and worth purchasing.
6. High quality Video Clips: Quality of video clips of your new app on iPhone / iPad matters a lot. An excellent video clip can escalate the market value of your app over night. So, recheck the following qualities in your app’s video trailers during prerelease stage and if you feel that there is need to edit something, edit that immediately.
7. Pitch your iPhone app successfully: Last, but most important is to organize a perfect pitch for your new app. Successful pitch gives big opportunity to your app to get reviewed by press persons and targeted audience. Selection of the content and impressive App description that will describe your app accurately is not more than a trick, but following these tips will help you organize the nice terminology for your app and prevent you from spending too much time.
SEE Also: App Testing and Acceptance
Space-O Technologies does not only develop fantastic iPhone/iPad apps for you; but it also cares for the pre-release stage. Our skillful and most talented app developers give importance and time to every stage of app development from first dialogue with the customer to the final release of the app. 100 percent satisfaction and perfection at every stage of app development and release is our identity. We never leave you alone even in the development of marketing strategies for your app.This page was last edited on May 25th, 2017, at 17:20.
Get your free consultation now