A waterfall is a place where flowing water rapidly drops in elevation as it flows over a steep area or a cliff. Waterfalls are commonly formed when a river is young. Waterfalls are among the most beautiful natural sights.
This is a unique collection of 40+ waterfalls, which includes world’s most beautiful waterfalls from Niagra falls to Agnel falls.
- No Internet connectivity required.
- You can listen to the smoothing sound of waterfall while enjoying and studying the waterfalls stats.
- 40+ waterfalls there to enjoy.
- Map feature will show the location of the waterfall.
- You can zoom the waterfall image by tapping on (+) button.
- You can search for the festivals.
- Add festivals to your Favorites list.
- Email them to your friends and family.
- Support to Social Networking: Share the festivals on FaceBook and Twitter.