Oncology is the study in which medical practitioner will identify how to cure cancer/tumor. The doctor who specializes in oncology. Often, oncologists also practice hematology, which is the treatment for cancers (malignancies) and abnormalities in the blood.
Oncologists diagnose and prescribe a variety of treatments for cancer including medication, radiation, chemotherapy, surgery, or palliative care. “Oncology Review” will unable to pass successfully competitive exams such as USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ONCC, etc.
* BEST OF LUCK *
- iOS 5.0 compatibile.
- No Internet connectivity required.
- Two modes : study and Test.
- If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself.
- Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes.
- Turn Sound ON/OFF while giving test.
- Question style is also choosen by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at the end of test by marking them for review.
- You can review questions at the end of test against your answers.
- Top 5 scores for each set of combination presented.
- Colorful Graphical representation of top scores.
- Share your score with your friends on FaceBook.