It happens quite often that we want to create mobile apps related to a specific industry but don’t have the demographics to support our decision making. Keeping that in mind, we are going to share a few statistics that you may use to plan your industry specific mobile app development.
- 15 per cent of US mobile owners have downloaded a mobile app particularly for an upcoming vacation.
- 29 per cent of US mobile owners have used mobile apps to find flight deals.
- 46 per cent of mobile consumers are less likely to comparison shop when using a retailer’s mobile application.
- 25 million Americans use coupon applications every month.
- 47 per cent of US smartphone owners use shopping apps almost 17 times per month.
- 34 per cent of smartphone owners who used the device on their last shopping trip used a retailer’s mobile app.
Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI) Industry:
- 52 per cent of millennials use mobile banking apps to manage accounts from a mobile device.
- 56 per cent of UK tablet owners use finance or banking apps.
- 8 per cent of mobile phone owners have used applications to check their insurance coverage.
- 10 per cent of mobile phone owners have used apps to find prescription costs
- 30 per cent of mobile phone owners have used apps to find a nearby pharmacy.
Hope the above mentioned statistics is going to help you in your mobile app development decision making. However if you’ve questions, queries or you are looking for quotes related to such mobile app development, feel free to contact us.