Conducting an event was an elaborate & mountainous task till few years back, days & hours were spent in drawing up invitation lists, and gathering people’s postal addresses, and stuffing envelopes with stylish invites that took so much time and an elaborate designing and printing was another heinous process.
Having an event management company, you need to plan, organize and execute every minute details of the event so perfectly that it needs to bring satisfaction for the participants and the people attending the event and managing several people at the same time is strenuous, but thanks to smart phones, where the entire stream of event organizing, planning, inviting people have made a 360 degree change.
Communication is key
Communication has become quite affordable in the age of smartphones and tablets, and, above all, people are able to use the handy device much at ease than before. Research by PhoCusWright, predicts that 10 billion mobile internet devices will be in use worldwide by 2016. This is the perfect time for the event organizers to invest to develop the Event Management Applications, to easily connect with mobile technology users on their chosen devices.
Are you running an event management or an event organizers? Or
Want to manage one or multiple events in hand?
Then you are on a right page, we will help you to go into depth of developing an event management application.
Let’s look at some of the top business benefits you might really gain:
- Time is essence: Event management is all about communicating, using the application you can easily work with all people, who are part of the event thereby saving time and money, as messages are done through emails and SMS and now with latest Apple Watch, communication happens instantly in real-time, thereby helping users to view through the applications easily.
- Multiple events managed efficiently: Being the forefront of several events, you can easily manage multiple events, with just a click on a particular event to find out its participants and send messages instantly. The application updates you about the status of the event in jiff of a second, also you can update the event as and when needed to communicate to your employees.
- Easy organizers: Easily store all the details about the events that you intend to organize. This gives you handy to schedule every event before hand, you can jot down all your activities, materials that needs to be carried out like writing down the details about the speakers, performers, event locations, sponsors and much more. So get set to get all the information and avoid errors and confusions.
- Generate profits: The application helps to give an overview of the entire budget of the event, thereby enabling us to keep a track of spending. This report also helps in understanding the people’s views about the event and the preference of the crowd belonging to a particular age or interest and use it to cater the audience needs and requirements accordingly.
- Save on Printed materials and go with a greener event: With the revelation of mobiles, companies are switching to mobile-friendly e-brochures, guides, and programs, thereby enhances a greener environment and saves on our cost. By transitioning to this medium, last minute changes to programs and schedules can also be updated instantly and notifications and updates can be easily pushed through to attendees in real-time on their smartphones.
- Easy Customization: The best things of the application is you can customize any modules as you want in the application, based on the event management needs and the kinds of event that you organize like celebrity event, charity, marriages, etc.
Benefits of Event Management Applications
- Get updated Instantly, you can even send out push notifications to attendees so that they receive the most updated information instantly.
- Segment your events by interest thereby tracking your events, using digital agenda helps attendees to segment, discover and follow their interest.
- Go for an unlimited content, you can add full sponsor bios, session information and more without thinking of running out of space.
- Easily navigate your attendees, with encouraging networks and digital agenda, one can check-in to session keynotes and also connect with each other.
- Reuse and update the date year on year or event to event as needed without having to reenter everything every time.
- Flexible contact management system that lets organizers sort contacts by type, track vital contact information such as online contact and hotel information.
Smartphone ownership tops year by year and this is just a start to turning event management ideas into apps to enhance its productivity, increase real-time and organise all your events activities with low cost and effective.
Here are some of event apps reaching million:
- 10times – Discover Events, Conferences, Trade Shows! Attend an event, See who else is visiting and Connect with other event-goers. Start networking now.
- BSC Tradeshows – The full event schedule sorted by day, speaker, or track and where those sessions are taking place.
- Deutsche Bank Events Europe – Download this useful app to get the latest agenda, presenting company information, speakers, maps, logistics information and more for the upcoming Deutsche Bank Events Europe.
With iPhone / Android, mobile app exhibitors get more opportunities to connect the prospects, develop an event app which help people to search tradeshows, conference, exhibitions and workshops.