This blog is for those wellness startups and entrepreneurs who want to develop a meditation app that solves problems like stress, mental peace, and anxiety through technology. In this article, we have covered 4 important features of Breethe and Insight Timer, which you can consider during meditation app development.
“The thing about meditation is: You become more and more you”- David Lynch
In this monetary race of constantly running behind goals, ambitions, somewhere a human brain experiences fatigue. Our mind is a constant engine that works 24/7 even in our sleep, so a little bit of relaxation does wonders for healthy living. People have now understood the importance of body and mind health, but the time constraints and work responsibility are not letting them perform on the mindfulness part.
Meditation industry is growing rapidly to become a multimillionaire dollar industry with the increasing awareness about improving mental health. As per recent stats, stated by statista.com, the meditation market in the U.S. was estimated to be worth around 1.21 billion, and now is predicted to reach over 2 billion by the year 2022.
Image Credit: statista.com
Undoubtedly, this data seems fascinating for those who are planning to develop a free meditation app.
Now, after looking to these stats, and knowing the scope for your wellness and self-care startup, let’s discuss Breethe & Insight Timer meditation apps to avail a better idea for the meditation app development. Recently, these apps have made their position in the meditation apps U.S. chart, posted by sensor tower.
Image Credit: SensorTower
A few years ago, it was quite challenging to convince investors that a mindfulness app can end-up as a successful business, but the increasing focus on mental health from startups and big companies, entrepreneurs and companies like Calm and Headspace are able to grab the attention of investors to invest money and develop best mindfulness apps.
Successful Facilities of Insight Timer App: The Best Guided Meditation App
- The world’s top meditation and mindfulness experts, neuroscientists, psychologists, and teachers from Stanford, Harvard, the University of Oxford and more give the best guidance to the users online.
- The mindfulness app has won certain awards like Apps of the Year Winner – TIME magazine and Women’s Health, and Happiest App in the World – Tristan Harris
- With over 10 new free guided meditations added daily, more meditation is practiced on Insight Timer than anywhere else. This app provides an excellent experience to both beginners and experienced practitioners.
- The app allows users to access 19000 guided meditations for free, unlike most meditation apps who say they’re free but the reality is quite different; once the starter pack finishes they quickly lock users out.
Successful Facilities of Breethe App: Sleep, Meditation & Mindfulness App
- The mindfulness app was selected as Best New App by Apple in 95 countries.
- Whether a user is looking for sleep, relaxation, relieve, or anxiety, he can choose from 800 tracks to have some stressbuster hours.
- It is one of the best meditation apps that provides proper guidance to deal with calmness.
- Breethe app has a special “Mindfulness program for kids and teens.”
- Great practical tools such as saving favorites, setting up reminders, adjusting background music volume levels.
Now, let’s have insight into the important features of Insight Timer and Breethe that you as a wellness startup can consider while developing precise meditation app.
4 Features from Insight Timer and Breethe (Top Meditation Apps) to Consider for Meditation App Development
1. Access to a Huge Library of Meditation Guidance
Being a startup, these common features of top meditation apps like Insight Timer and Breethe will make you understand your app development needs.
Insight Timer gives convenient access to 19000 meditation guide for free to all the users. There is no subscription required which helps retain the users and ample of variety for them to start mind peace therapy.
Image Credit: Insight Timer
Breethe app provides 100s of success, meditation, stress, anxiety, and insomnia options. As a startup, you should also have an interesting guide that intrigues people for more meditative sessions through the app.
2. Short Time Meditation Sessions With Soothing Music
Both the best free meditation timer apps 2019 have sought the time management issues for all the workaholics. There are sessions that can go on for hours and others that get over in 10 minutes too. To be with the fast-paced world, meditation apps have made an effort to become a part of an individual’s day just for some minutes. The users can set adequate music and calm their mind alongside the meditation in the app.
In addition to this effort, you can make your application in such a way that it can be easily accessed by all age groups from children to adults. Beginners can practice meditation whenever and wherever possible, following guidance, with small meditation practices.
3. Progress Tracking Report to Check Their Meditation Effectiveness
Tracking report always helps a user to know how much has he achieved and how far is the goal. With a meditation tracker system in your app, a user can get satisfactory results and a timely progress report.
Image Credit: Insight Timer
As a startup and entrepreneur, keep in mind once they achieve their target of meditating or reading through your mind and wellness app development, they can share it with their friends via social media. Make sure to add an invite friends and family member feature for a more wider audience.
4. Inspirational Talks & Masterclasses for Better Experience
The meditation for beginners can be a little tough to perform alone, so to make the app more interactive you can always add some videos and inspirational talks from experienced meditators.
Discussion groups and community feature will also help users to talk among each other and know other people’s experiences. These features assure them that they are not alone in the mental healing process through your meditation app development.
Are You Ready to Convert Your Meditation App Idea into a Successful Application?
With the increasing demand for a meditation app, meditation app development seems a good idea for startups and entrepreneurs. Developing meditation apps like Breethe and Insight Timer is not difficult if you provide fruitful solutions through the app.
If you think that your idea on a meditation app for Android can help people conquer their stress and depression, then discuss your app idea with us. We are a leading Android application development company with the experience of developing over 3500 mobile apps in different categories. We can be a perfect partner to develop Android applications under mental health and mindfulness category.
If you still have any query related to meditation app development or how much does it cost to create the best meditation app, the features of mindfulness app development, or want to create mind and fitness tracker app, Indian app developer cost for wellness app development or how to make money with an app idea on meditation app, then just fill-up our contact us form. One of our sales representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. The consultation won’t cost you any money.
You may also like:
- Note These 3 Lessons From Journey Live (Top Meditation App) To Get an Idea For Your Own Meditation App Development
- 5 Notable Features to Keep in Mind When Developing a Guided Meditation App like Calm
This page was last edited on May 1st, 2020, at 9:46.