This blog includes information for health and fitness startups & entrepreneurs. Walk through these three simple steps, which will help you to transform your app idea into reality.
It seems ketogenic or keto diet has been all the rage in recent times. Well, the trend is not all about keto diet, but there are health and wellness startups who are also achieving milestones in this niche and hoping to cash in on this craze.
Undoubtedly, over the past few years, the ketogenic diet has become one of the popular diets across the globe, especially in the United States. However, the market is going to ripe in the upcoming years.
The basic principle behind the Ketogenic or Keto diet is quite simple. In simple terms, it is all about to cut carbs and eat more fat to force the body to burn more fat.
Ketogenic (or keto) diet is low carbohydrate, high fat diet, and it is one of the greatest tools for weight loss. Moreover, it also reduces the risks of diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, Alzheimer, epilepsy, and cancer.
Image Source: womenshealthmag
Ketogenic (Keto) Diet App
Ketogenic diet apps are designed to help users, who are suffering from seizure disorders. Keto diet app does not only help to lose weight but helps to overcome chronic diseases. But, you might be thinking how do such apps help in a seizure? This is due to the fact that both ketones and another chemical produced by the diet, which is called decanoic acid, helps to minimize seizures.
Image Source: ketodiet
If you as a tech startup or entrepreneur would like to create a Keto diet app, then it is high time to take a fresh start. If you are having a Ketogenic diet app idea, which you want to discuss with technology partner, all top of it, you just need to adhere with these three small steps to make your app idea into reality. Let’s have a look!
Image Source: Runcomputerrun
Take These 3 Steps to Make Your Ketogenic (or Keto) Idea into a Reality
Step #1: Understand The Market
The first and foremost is deeply understand the market. Being a startup, if you have come up with a Ketogenic diet app idea, which can add value to the already cluttered world of health and fitness mobile niche, then you need to identify the hurdles, which may come in your way. By overcoming all these problems, all you just need to ask the following questions:
- Does your app idea solve real-life problems?: Before transforming your keto diet app idea into reality, it is all important to know the real-life problems of your app users. Identify problems in their everyday lives. So, being a startup, you just need to start creating the mobile app, which actually results and add value to your customers’ lives.
Image Source: abedkhattar
- Is there any need for the mobile app? Does anyone need it?: In-depth market research is the key to get success with your app idea. The app should design to fill up the existing gaps. It is also important to know that anyone needs it anymore or not.
In a nutshell, the app idea, which you embrace does not need to be unique only, but it also solves the real-life problems of your users.
Step #2: Make a List of Features to Be Integrated
Well, there are several versions of the ketogenic diet, which can help people to lose weight and overcome many chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes. However, the standard (SKD) version of the ketogenic diet is the most researched and recommended version in a keto diet.
Now, coming to the main thing, which will eventually decide the success of your mobile app based on keto diet. It is all about to consider a set of important features, which make your mobile app stand out from others. Before cross-verify your app idea, you need to make a list of app features, which are required to be integrated.
- User Profile
- Allows users to personalize macro goals to specific body type and activity level
- View and record nutrition goals, which allow consuming the right amount of calories, protein, fat, and new carbs
- Track nutrition at anytime anywhere
- Food search by name or barcode
- Count the net carbs
- Track every aspect of diet progress like weight and body fat, body measurements, carbs & other macronutrients
Image Source: keto.app
Being a fitness enthusiast, if you are all set to ready to create a keto diet app, then this step is essential to make big moves with your app idea.
Step #3: Consult Expert Developers to Get Free Quote
The next essential step is to consult with expert mobile app developers of any trusted mobile application development company, which has already developed health and fitness applications along with unique features and functionalities.
We, at Space-O Technologies, have already developed over 40 health and fitness mobile applications. Talking about one of the advanced fitness apps – Get Fit Buddy, which is developed by us. This app lets users track their daily food habits and maintain food habits logs. Helping people to live their lives in a healthy manner, this app is designed and developed for health enthusiastic. In short, you just need to choose one of the expert mobile app developers from the market.
Following the right set of steps to transform your app idea into reality is quite important to get the outstanding success of your keto diet app. Well, there is no room for doubt in that health and fitness is one of the vibrant niches, which is having a lot of opportunities to grow with your mobile app idea.
In case, if you still have any query or confusion about ―
- The development cost breakdown of ketogenic (keto) diet app.
- What is the right way to start developing apps for the keto diet?
- How to make money with an app idea?
- How long does it take to make an app?
- What is the importance of creating an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of the best calorie counter apps for Android?
Then, you can get in touch with us through our contact us form. One of our sales representatives will revert to you as soon as possible. The consultation is absolutely free of cost.
This page was last edited on April 15th, 2020, at 13:31.