Software Engineer – PHP
Position: 1 | Experience: 2+ Years | Location: Ahmedabad
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 2+ years of experience in software development and delivery of technical solutions in LAMP stack
- Experience with at least one PHP framework like Yii, Codeigniter, CakePHP or Zend.
- Experience with MySQL relational database.
- Design & develop the modules single headedly from back-end to front-end with minimal guidance.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming.
- Should be able to plan, code and deliver a project alone from start to end.
- Experience of cloud hosting server (AWS, Rackspace) is desirable.
- Experience of high traffic websites, performance optimization and security set up.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with web services (SOAP and REST).
- Very good logical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and deployment process.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, twitter etc).
- Experience in using version control systems such as GIT, SVN, CVS, VSS.
Personal Skill Sets
- Excellent technical skills and a desire to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Self & quick learner
Want to be an astronaut of Space-O?
Fill the information to schedule your interview.