Software Engineer – Android
Position: 1 | Experience: 2-4 yrs | Location: Ahmedabad
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and logic.
- Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns - Loaders, List view recyclers, Observers etc.q
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing/debugging experience and improving application performance.
- Thorough knowledge of using Android Studio and Android SDK Knowledge.
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Good experience of networking with Sync tasks and Http Connection and loaders.
- Strong understanding of server-side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Ability to work in areas outside of comfort zone, research new techniques on the web and implement them.
- Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- 2+ years' mobile development experience using android
- Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
- Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON, SOAP, Windows Azure Web Services and interacting with Server based web services via REST.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs & also experience with SVN, GitHub is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google services (Google Map, In-app Purchase, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Google Analytics)
- Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- Knowledge of Latest Android Platform API - key frameworks, tools, technologies end-user and developer enhancements will be added advantage
- Unit testing experience using JUnit.
- Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
Personal Skill Sets
- Strong analytical skills with focus on quality
- Good communication skills & team player
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Want to be an astronaut of Space-O?
Fill the information to schedule your interview.