Senior Software Engineer – iOS
Position: 1 | Experience: 2+ Years | Location: Ahmedabad
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing iPhone / iPad apps with platform specific and custom UI components.
- Executing full software development lifecycle
- Programming well structured, optimized and testable code
- Participate in iPhone app development projects and prototyping of varying levels of complexity
- Regular status updates to lead / manager
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Apply and make use of the iOS frameworks that would help creates user interfaces faster and easier.
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Knowledge of ISO or other industrial standard process
- Minimum of 2 projects and submitted the same in the apps store will be considered.
- Must have working experience with Swift, Objective C Xcode, version control system like SVN, GIT
- Must have strong knowledge of object oriented concepts, memory management, Auto layout, Storyboards.
- Should have working experience of Sqlite and Coredata
- Should have knowledge of different frameworks of iOS i.e. Core Location, Mapkit, In-App purchase, health kit, iCloud, CoreGraphics, QuartzCore
- Knowledge of Jenkins or any build system is a plus point
- Knowledge of OpenGLES is a plus point
Personal Skill Sets
- Good communication skills & good team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good learning ability and flexibility to work with other technologies
Want to be an astronaut of Space-O?
Fill the information to schedule your interview.