Business Development Executive (International)
Position: 1 | Experience: 1+ years | Location: Ahmedabad
The candidate is required to work independently based on reasonable targets and should be responsible for generating leads, Client Communication & Accountability. To support the Management and team where appropriate, in providing evaluation of business inquiries as to their suitability on both business potential and technical feasibility levels and directing the inquiry appropriately.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for answering to leads, scoping of projects and identifying any gaps in the client requirements.
- Required to interact with leads and bring them to a logical conclusion.
- Management of web/telephone and email based inquiries, allocating, where possible, to the relevant Business Development Manager or individually handling, in order to successfully freeze the project in companies interest.
- Undertake desk based research to support the Business Development Managers in identifying new opportunities.
- Preparing the Proposals and Documents for Client's approval
- Coordinating with the Business Development Team
- Having the ability to identify potential clients, generating the leads, manage existing customer relationships, understanding the requirements of the clients, providing an appropriate solution and closing the sales.
- Should be having basic know how of web and mobile app development technologies.
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Research & deliver intelligence that will inform proposition development of new investment projects.
- Working with the Business Development Managers, to identify gaps in collateral provision and support the information gathering process, to help the company maintain its competitive edge.
- Support Business Development Managers in general business development activity where necessary, for example, with events, networking, client’s visits etc.
- Support Business Development Managers in account management activity, wherever necessary, for example, attending meetings with the Business Development Manager, recording minutes etc.
- Maintain a network of contacts that will support the work of the Business Development Managers and contribute towards the communications planning and delivery to that network.
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports, as required by the Business Development Managers or Senior Management Team.
- Maintain current and relevant generic propositions and presentations to support the Business Development Managers lead generation activity.
- Should be comfortable with working during extended hours and be ready to relocate anywhere.
- Understanding of how to achieve commercial success in a technology services based arena.
- Understanding basic financial information and the sales cycle.
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone and a self - starter
- Report writing skills
- Communication, influencing and negotiating and assertiveness skills
- PC literate with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access skills
- Knowledge of Websites and Mobile Apps
Personal Skill Sets
- Decent Communication Skills
- Ability to work on targets
- Client Communication & Follow ups
- Market Analysis
- Team player, and able to work to own initiative
- Maintaining Procedural Documentation
Want to be an astronaut of Space-O?
Fill the information to schedule your interview.