Facebook has announced its bots for Messenger platform, and some of the popular businesses like 1-800-Flowers, CNN, HealthTap, HP and many others have started to expand their business with bots.
Like 1-800-Flowers and others, every business can create their own custom bots or bots for CRM. Facebook Messenger allows users to integrate bots for CRM like Salesforce, Microsoft, SugarCRM, and Zoho.
Bot integration means the act of bringing a smaller component of an app into the messaging or CRM system to function as one. In the technical context, integration refers to the end result of a process, aiming to stitch together different, often dissimilar, subsystems.
Integration with bot needs the building of customized architecture to join new or existing hardware, software, and other communications.
Let’s Get Started…
Integrating Facebook in Zoho CRM offers access the customer information and also, gain customer intelligence that needed before you communicate with a person. By combining the power of social media with the selling process, a business can develop better and stronger relationships.
It helps businesses to track the social activities of the leads and contacts to get the understanding of different updates and business opportunities. With the use of this power, Zoho CRM for Facebook provides you excellent ways to connect with Customers and Prospects by having Facebook contacts and profiles of leads inside the CRM account.
Important Things to Note –
First of all, click on Setup >> Users & Permissions >> Profiles.
Go to the profile page and click the Edit link for the profile from which you want to enable the Facebook Integration.
Now, select the Social Integration check box in Under General Permissions.
Last, click on ‘save’.
· Business can provide a customer support directly via the Facebook Messenger.
· It strengthens customer networks of the business by sending friend requests to your customers and prospects inside CRM.
· You can gain insights into your customer’s interests and updates from the CRM account.
· Business can be updated with a customer’s interests and updates. You can like or unlike Facebook updates from the lead detail page or contact.
· You can share events, updates, or promotions about the product with prospects. Even, you can post on a contact or lead’s Facebook wall.
· Facebook integration with Salesforces makes easy for companies to connect with their customers. It enables a business to post regular updates within Salesforce Service Cloud.
· Business can connect with social channels like Twitter and Facebook through Salesforce.
· Salesforce for Facebook offers any business a simple way to connect with customers through conversations happening on social media.
· Businesses can monitor online footprint, promote their brands, connect with customers, and evaluate the social impact from Salesforce.
· It is available in Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer Editions
It captures, monitors and responds to those conversions – all from the Salesforce Service Cloud.
Sales and Facebook can help businesses by pre-filling digital forms with customer information and also reduce the friction connected with sharing this information that helps them to meet their goal.
Salesforce integration with Facebook collects lead information in real-time. It also makes sure that Facebook leads are captured in the secure system and available for marketing, customer service opportunities, B2B, and B2C sales.
Once the integration is successfully completed and executed, users will see a corresponding record in Salesforce of their feed posted on Facebook. With this integration, users will implement and manage the following activities/feeds through Salesforce:
It is best to avoid long-running web requests when integrating Facebook with SugarCRM. SugarCRM makes easy to pull content from the social networking sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more into the application as an additional source of information for the business’s success.
SugarExchange has a rich collection of applications and solutions that spread Sugar functionality and add with the enterprise environment that includes solutions for:
Messaging Integrations are very common in enterprise deployments, as they needed reliability and scalability.
It’s quite difficult to integrate bot into Microsoft Dynamics CRM, as it requires technical knowledge. We are helping our clients by avoiding a complex development process to make it simple for your brand.
Our bot developers help clients to develop their own bots by using Wit.ai, a useful tool for building conversational bots. The wit.ai Bot Engine allows ongoing training of bots by using sample conversations. It enables us to develop conversational bots that chat with users automatically.
We are using wit.ai Bot Engine to turns natural language into structured data excellently. It is one of the simplest ways to manage content and drive the conversation.
Get your free consultation now