Are you planning to enter into immigration business or already have one that you want to grow? Herein you can find how to grow your immigration business using a customized mobile app. We have covered why your business needs to invest in immigration app development to expand it and help your customers to connect.
Haven’t we all planned to immigrate to another country at least once? So, what stops us from actually doing it? In many cases, it is because the whole process is complicated. For a few others, it is also because they are not sure which country they want to migrate to. The third major reason that the whole thing flops at the planning stage is that people are not really aware of how to further their career in the new country. This is specifically true for those who are entrepreneurs, running a successful business in their home country.
If you are an immigration business, you ought to cater to the needs of the target audience, and also make sure that their issues are taken care of. You should aim at reducing the complexities of the immigration business, and make the whole process well streamlined and smooth for the people who are planning to migrate.
In 2017 alone, close to 1.1Mn immigrants became the permanent residents of the U.S. in a legal manner. The number reduced by 5% as against 2016, when the total immigrants converted to LPRs was 1.2Mn.
The top five states mostly preferred by the immigrants include California, Texas, New York, Florida and New Jersey.
Considering the large scale immigration that occurs from Asian and other countries, it has become important for the countries to hold on to their law, which is complex for a foreigner.
There are certain challenges that the immigration business helps overcome.
Challenges Immigration Businesses Help With
- When you are immigrating to a new country, the first thing that you might have an issue with is the language. Yes, you need to master the language of the country to gain entry and become a proper resident. For instance, let’s say you are planning to immigrate to Germany but, don’t know how to speak the language, you won’t be able to survive the tough clouds of the country. The immigration business not only offers you an understanding of the local culture but also of the language. They train you as to how you need to behave in that particular country, what is expected of you, and how to speak the local language. The idea is to get the term foreigner out of your mind by teaching you the basics of the country’s culture, the expected body language and the language of course. Sometimes a shrug can become offensive in certain countries and you should know about it before you go there
- The documents are a major headache for those who are planning to migrate to a new country. You will see that there are laws that you need to adhere to, and also the kind of processing time that you need to give before you can become a law-abiding citizen of that country. It is therefore important that you meet up with an immigration consultant or a business that deals with immigration. The immigration businesses will not only help with the immigration processes but also with document collection and other aspects of immigration.
- Immigration businesses have the necessary connections, which is why they can speed up the entire process of paperwork and documentation.
So, why do immigration businesses require a mobile app?
4 Reasons Immigration Businesses Need to Invest in Immigration App Development to Grow
There is a lot of hassle involved with the immigration processes, which is why it is important you have a mobile app in place. There are obvious benefits of developing a custom mobile app for your immigration business.
1. Reduces paper-work to streamline the process
The mobile app reduces the amount of paperwork that you need to do to process a single person’s immigration. You can have a simple form uploaded to the mobile app, asking for basic details of the person. The mobile app can also be the key to getting documents of the person or family that wants to migrate to the new country. It makes the whole process of collecting and processing the documentation easy.
2. Easily calculate the points of users
If the mobile app is integrated into your basic immigration system, you can easily calculate the points that the person applying for immigration has scored with the documents they have submitted. The algorithm, if preset, will save a lot of your time and effort that goes into understanding if the person can apply for immigration or not.
3. Serves as the best source of information
From understanding the laws to knowing the culture, the mobile app serves as the best source of information for the people applying for immigration. In many ways, the immigration business app will be the best consultant for the person applying for immigration. The immigration app can also help with understanding the culture of the country as well as with finding resources that can help the people learn the new language.
Moreover, the app also provides information on the requirements for a work visa as well as a permanent residency that are different, and the application will take you through all the requirements in detail, making it easy for you to understand where you stand, and what all you need to complete the process.
4. Allow users to check status on the go
Checking the immigration status has become easy as a result of the mobile app for immigration business. once you have applied for the immigration, then the app will guide you through what is the status, and how long it will take for your file to be processed. In addition, living abroad can be a challenge, and there are things that you are not aware of. For instance, what do you need to carry, who can help you in the foreign country etc. the immigration business app will also help you connect with a few people abroad, thus making it easy for you to turn to someone when you are in need in the foreign country.
How to Create an Immigration App For Your Immigration Business?
When you are planning an immigration business app, you ought to remember that the business app should be customized to meet your unique requirements. Not all apps can contain every feature or solution that we have mentioned above. Your app should be built to dictate the solution that you have indicated. Here are a few things to consider before developing the app
- What niche are you planning to develop the immigration app for? Are you planning an app for the complete understanding of the new country or, are you planning an app that will help the end-users to upload their documents and know the points they have scored as per the country they are planning to immigrate to? This question will help you gauge the app idea for the immigration business, and will also further your solution
- Once the niche is decided, it is time to decide the kind of requirements you have for that particular app. Do you want the users to fill out a form or, do you want to know a few details before you can plan the route the user should take to complete the immigration process?
- Next on, decide the features that you want to introduce to your mobile app. There are certain features that you need to include in the mobile app.
- The document uploading feature is important if you are planning on helping and consulting with processing the papers for legal immigration
- The log in or registration feature is important. You can always use social sign-up so that you know the users and what kind of data they are digging into from your app
- Ask the users to fill out a form that will help you know what their plans are. For instance, the country they want to go and why they need consultancy
- If you are a language app, then you need to include tests and general mock features. Basically, you need to plan the features based on your understanding of the mobile app and the needs of the end-user
- Always look for the cost of developing and maintaining the app. What is the overall cost of including all the features and what is the overall cost of maintaining the app? This answer will help you realize which features need to be added to the app, and which ones can be avoided
- Finally, make sure you have a good marketing and communication strategy to make the applications for immigration business and easy-to-use for the end-users.
The customized immigration business app is an important part of growing your business. the influx of technology will prove to be a boon for your immigration business, as you can go paperless and also keep a record of all the documents. You also have a record of the customers, and what their concerns were, which will help you keep growing your business, and move towards being more profitable.
So, if you have an idea on immigration app development, validate it with us. We are a leading Android and iPhone app development company and have already developed over 3500 mobile apps for multiple categories. We offer end-to-end Android and iOS development services based on your needs and the end goals you have mentioned.
In case, if you have any query related to immigration apps development, cost to make an app for immigration business, what is the importance of creating MVP for the immigration mobile app, and Indian app developers cost for mobile immigration app, just fill our contact us form. One of our sales representatives will get back to you shortly. The consultation is absolutely free of cost.
You may also like:
- What to Do With Your New Mobile App Idea? [7 Actionable Steps]
- What Exactly Does a MVP Mobile App Mean?
This page was last edited on May 1st, 2020, at 8:39.