Before the final release of your paid iPhone app to the Apple Store, you’ll have to go through many stages such as: agreement to all of the paid iPhone app contracts, authentic Information related to your tax, bank routs and so on. This procedure may take several weeks to get approval by the Apple. Therefore, it is always recommended you should fill out all the formalities before you start work on any new app. Here are the four phases that every app owner or iPhone app programmer has to go through before the release of any new app.
When you’ve done above mentioned homework, you are ready to move on next phase.
In iTunes Connect, You’ll have to follow the following simple steps:
1. Log into developer.apple.cpm/iphone.
2. Log into iTunes Connect as its link will appear on the screen.
3. Click on “Manage Your Application”.
4. Next, click on “Add New Application”.
5. Fill in all the required details such as app name, version number, support e-mail address, application URL, support URL, copyright info, description, and SKU.
6. Set the Company Name. Your company name will show all your apps. If you’re novice and uploading your app for the first time, give time to it because once you set your company name, you can’t change it later easily. For this, you’ll have to call Apple through its hot line.
7. Choose the appropriate price tier. Once you select a price tier, you’ll have more chances to change it. Sometimes, the page doesn’t show the pricing tier. Don’t get confused! You just choose any price and refresh it.
8. Decide about the release date of your app. To keep current date to default is fine, because it’ll let you set the date in future. This is not that difficult when it comes to resetting the release date to the approval date. You’ll have to log back into iTunes Connect and change the release date accordingly. This is the most desirable time to show up your app at top among the newly released applications. If you don’t reset the release date at the time of app approval, your app will get lost.
9. Final step of iTunes Connect phase! Find application details page; click on “Ready to Upload Binary” button.
Once you’ve finished your homework and setting up info on your new app, next step is the posting of your application to Apple for approval. You’ll have to follow the following simple task:
At successful submission, waiting for review will replace the status of your application in iTunes Connect automatically. It may take a week or more to process. During the approval period, you may start work on your app’s web page.
Final Phase: What To Do After Approval?
As your app is accepted, you’ll receive an email of approval. Final step! Go to iTunes Connect; change your app’s availability date. It will show your app among top new releases by Apple.
LET'S TALK VALIDATE YOUR IDEA!