Just because others (or lets say your competitors) have a branded iPhone app and so you should have it too, is definitely not the right reason to have one. Because very likely you’ll end up risking your investments and efforts, if your iPhone app development to create branded iPhone app lacks clear vision to meet brand objectives.
Further devising strategy to develop branded iphone app not only implies setting the brand and campaign objectives but also understanding and aligning your vision with how your audience will communicate and contribute in your success.
In short, a “Branded iPhone App must be a combination of Product and Entertainment, but by no way be perceived as mere advertising tools.” iPhone App Development to create branded iPhone app can sure turn a great way to increase brand awareness as well as drive masses.
No we are not saying that this is the ONLY or the BEST plan but we are sure this is a better one. Here’s the step by step guide:
- Jot the Idea: Everything starts with the idea – idea that matters to you as well as your targeted user. Not necessarily a groundbreaking but even a simple one with clear vision will do. Developing a simple branded iphone app that has a real use as well as the amusement for the ultimate user can also win. For example, A customized MMS message generator to celebrate special occasions is certainly a good “app idea” for a gift store.
- Create a Detail Description Doc: Detailed and Documented specifications about preferred functionalities, look and feel along with possible examples of existing designs will definitely help you and your iphone application development team to build a branded iphone app exactly as per the need.
- Search and Select a Service Provider: Cost is obviously one of the consideration but should be not the ONLY one. You must also take an account of other factors like experience in iPhone app development, portfolio, customer feedbacks, etc.
- Develop and Test: Although developing branded iphone app and testing will be taken care by your iphone app development team, you must ensure and monitor the progress religiously taking regular updates about the projects.
- Publish and Launch It: Again Publishing an app in iTunes will be taken care by your service provider. So you can take of other areas like announcing the launch via press release distribution sites, blog and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
NOTE: There are few companies that help you from the beginning to end, i.e.from strategy, documentation to development, testing and publishing; and yet charge you reasonably. One such service provider is Space-O Technologies with whom you can inquire right here.