Previously, investment through smartphone means you have to call financial advisor or broker. However, after Apple launched the App Store in 2008, it takes only one click to get investment information or invest your money or asset to other.
What’s more, you can do in seconds with Finance Apps?
There are many finance applications becoming as ubiquitous as smart devices. With the release of smartwatches like Apple Watch, it becomes easier to trade like to tell time.
Critics say some of the finance applications make easy to trade on desire, especially when investors require less portfolio turnover. However, using application gives advantages of lower fees and the capacity to keep investors regularly informed.
One of the popular applications, Robinhood bills itself as “a stock brokerage built with the needs of a new generation in mind.” This application lets you purchase and sell individual stocks for $0 a trade. This application capitalizes vast and especially untapped market of aspiring Millennial investors.
Image Credit: techfoliance.fr
In order to use this application, users have to fill app form. Once it accepted, users get a brief video of explaining how to trades and how they can get away with $0 trades. Robinhood is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. It builds a personalized watchlist, view market data in real-time, and place trades with a few taps. Apart from, it has many features like
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till canceled orders
- Track your portfolio through our Notification Center widget
- Build a personalized stock watchlist with historical market data and detailed charts
- Quickly tell when the markets are open and closed, with simple color schemes
StockTwits is another finance application that enables to catch up quickly on the stocks about the new market trends. What’s happening in the trading market, get updates, insights, analysis from experienced investors and traders.
Image Credit: www.bankrate.com
With this application, users can
- Find stocks that are in the making moves, news, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
- Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
- Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
- Real-time update of your stocks quickly and easily.
Acorns application enables users to save and invest spare changes from everyday purchases and invest into a diversified stocks and bonds.
Image Credit: www.howtogeek.com
Using this application, users can invest regularly while enhancing investment via diversification and automatic rebalancing.
- Smart Investing – it provides an automated system that helps business to follow good principles of investing like patience and diversification.
- Security of Bank Level – Acorns app saves your information, notifies unusual activity and prevent unauthorized account access.
- Free – It is free for anyone under 24 and students (with .edu address)!
- No Hidden Cost – Users can deposit and withdraw amount whenever they like – without any additional cost.
- Zero Fees for accounts with a $0 balance.
Want to Develop Smart App for Investment?
There are so many applications using great technology and offering great investment advice for your investment. You can easily get best apps for investment. Additionally, if you want to develop your own finance application, you can contact us to discuss your idea to develop better finance application than other available in the app stores.