Mobile computing is becoming an inevitable part of people’s lives including professionals who constantly look for ways to use their sophisticated mobile devices for improving and streamlining their work-related processes.
Below mentioned are few statistics that strongly emphasize the need and significance of mobility in enterprise. Read on further to know more.
- 73% of global enterprise workforce is comprised of mobile workers.
- 88% of employees report needing access to work documents from outside the office.
- 3 out of 5 workers say they don’t need to be in the office anymore to be productive.
- 72% employees believe their personal devices should be enabled for work purposes.
- 58% of mobile workers expressed frustration accessing corporate applications that are not optimized for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- 74% of tablet users use them partially or entirely for work purposes.
- Print is the most requested feature for mobile devices. Almost 50% of smartphone and tablet users currently require printing and this figure is predicted to rise to 75% by 2015.
- The financial services industry is the largest deployer of enterprise mobility at 52%, followed closely by the hospitality industry at 50%.
- 75% of organizations showed an increase in productivity from the deployment of mobile applications.
- 80% of employees say mobile devices have improved the ability to do their jobs.
Statistics sourced from: Werner Luetkemeier and SmartLoop
Share these facts with colleagues, co-workers and among your official circles.
If you have queries or questions related to enterprise mobility, feel free to contact us.