Mobile computing is becoming an inevitable part of people’s lives including professionals who constantly look for ways to use their sophisticated mobile devices for improving and streamlining their work-related processes.
Below mentioned are few statistics that strongly emphasize the need and significance of mobility in enterprise. Read on further to know more.
- 73% of global enterprise workforce is comprised of mobile workers.
- 88% of employees report needing access to work documents from outside the office.
- 3 out of 5 workers say they don’t need to be in the office anymore to be productive.
- 72% employees believe their personal devices should be enabled for work purposes.
- 58% of mobile workers expressed frustration accessing corporate applications that are not optimized for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- 74% of tablet users use them partially or entirely for work purposes.
- Print is the most requested feature for mobile devices. Almost 50% of smartphone and tablet users currently require printing and this figure is predicted to rise to 75% by 2015.
- The financial services industry is the largest deployer of enterprise mobility at 52%, followed closely by the hospitality industry at 50%.
- 75% of organizations showed an increase in productivity from the deployment of mobile applications.
- 80% of employees say mobile devices have improved the ability to do their jobs.
Statistics sourced from: Werner Luetkemeier and SmartLoop
Share these facts with colleagues, co-workers and among your official circles.
If you have queries or questions related to enterprise mobility, feel free to contact us.
This page was last edited on May 1st, 2020, at 5:44.