A lot of people are not sure about choosing the best iPhone App Developer to hire. This is probably because most of us don’t have a procedural approach or are lazy to go that away. Whatever! We can now get one by following these steps:
- Check Portfolio: It’s always wise to check the previous work, i.e. iPhone app projects undertaken by the developer and been delivered or accomplished successfully. Also try to find out about the ones that didn’t finish or were left incomplete (if there were any), with the reason behind it, if possible.
You can even ask about the ongoing projects that will lend you the insight about the existing workload.
- Ask for References: Enquire about the existing and previous clients and ask for references. Though there are textual testimonials to refer, their credibility should not be given the whole and sole consideration as they may not be real.
Whereas speaking with the clients will not just testify the developer’s genuineness but will also help to determine their responsiveness and reliability.
- Mode of Communication: To have clear and complete understanding of each other, you and your iPhone app developer will need a reliable communication channel. Find out how flexible and facilitating is your developer’s preferred mode of communication, for you or for your project.
- Specialization: An experienced professional must have mastered a particular area or must have a certain niche. Assessment of such specialization will help you validate your decision to hire iPhone App Developers. After all there must be a certain strong criterion to select the resource, don’t you think?
- Allied Services: Often we focus more on gauging development skills and this is where we forget to give due consideration to other important factors. Particularly when you are working with an iPhone application developer, you will need 2 additional or allied services:
- Performance Testing: It is just not enough to build an iPhone app only; you also get to have your app tested in order to be sure that such an app does not have any bugs or issues like crashing or other. Hence application performance testing must be a mandate.
- Submission & Approval: Apple’s App Store has certain guidelines to comply with and your iPhone app must pass through the approval process after submission. Make sure your developer is well versed with the latest guidelines and exposed to such process in order to avoid rejection or delays.
- Pricing Options and Payment Terms: Cost is a significant factor to consider, therefore inquire if you get to hire a resource on hourly rates or if there is any other feasible option that may benefit you and save a part of investment. Also ask about the payment terms, i.e. if there is any upfront money or advance to be paid before beginning the project, etc.
Complying with the above mentioned steps will definitely help you in choosing the best iPhone app developer for hire.