Being a startup or entrepreneur, if you are planning to build an application like a celebrity look-alike or identifying the perfect celebrity look-alike apps, this article is for you. It includes some of the highlighting points regarding the application and how these apps are generating revenue, and answering some general questions including who do I look like app? We will cover in-detailed information of celebrity look alike app solutions in a better and easy language-compatibility.
- The Top 5 Leading Celebrity Look Alike Apps
- Best Celebrity Look-alike Apps Ideas To Consider
- How Do Celebrity Look Alike Apps Make Money?
Nowadays, almost all the people, in their day-to-day life, are addicted to mobile phones and especially social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Clicking photos and sharing them along with their location with friends and family members is enhancing daily. 246 million people in the USA used social networks for this purpose in 2019. This number is set to increase to 257 million in 2023. People are also showing more interest in taking selfies and it is occupying the entertainment at a great pace.
Want to Make an AI-based App?
Want to validate your app idea for free? Want to get a free consultation from an expert?
In this technological world, there are several apps, offering a vast number of innovative features that enhance the performance of the user experience to a great extent. Faceapp recognition is not an exception. Such an application usually uses an algorithm to identify the best celebrities that match their faces. For downloading such applications no specific permissions are required.
Here, we have come up with the latest and the best celebrity look alike apps in 2020 along with the inspiring features that invoke users to download them on a large scale whether it is in terms of Android or iPhone.
5 Best Celebrity Look Alike Apps
A gradient is a leading photo editor application that comes up with a large number of innovative and impressive features mainly intending for its user’s data safety as their priority. Doppelgänger is the feature that invokes its users to simply upload their images and view the best celebrity match the perfect to them. Powered by AI and beautification techniques, this application is giving a wonderful experience to users while matching their faces with the celebrity they resemble.
Top Features of Gradient App:
- Handcrafted filters and textures for impressive outcomes
- Attractive AI Portraits
- Estimate your beauty score with enhancing AI techs
Celebs is the application that includes an impressive comparison and improved accuracy as it is built with machine learning technology. With the invention of machine learning in Celebs, it becomes quite easy for the application to identify the emotions, and based on it, it drives the best possible outcomes.
Top Features of Celebs App:
- Identification of the celebrities that exactly resembles the faces
- Searching for the best lookalike
- Identification of the twin-faces
- Identification of the best resemblance of the famous person
- The astonishing feature of Animal you look like
Star By Face
Star By Face is nothing but, as the name suggests, works as a generator to create a picture the same as the celebrity faces. The application uses facial recognition technology to identify the facial data as the mobile user uploads the picture of themselves or any other person. The application does not store any personal data of the users unless and until it is shared by any other means. All the photos are deleted once the recognition process is completed.
Top Features of Star By Face App:
- Provides the best resolution for every modified photo
- Thousands of celebrities are available, providing a collection of choices
- With an effective usage of Machine Learning technology, enormous numbers of functions make the application more user-friendly
Y-Star provides users with celebrity lookalike within a few seconds. Once the Y-Star is downloaded on the device, just take a snap from the camera and the application scans the facial features and performs the celebrity, and provides its users with the best match from the collection of the famous celebs available. The main goal of this application is to identify the best solution to the question as normally raised by the users: ‘What celebrity do I look like’ app?
The application does not concern with gender, rather it provides an accurate measure to match faces to give celebrity twins.
Top Features of Y-Star App:
- The application provides better and impressive results if used with the front cameras for clicking the pictures
- The application includes the facial points that include eyes, nose, mouth, and so on, for face mapping and fetching the best outcomes as the celebrity faces.
With the use of My Replica App, it becomes quite easy to edit the photos more professionally. The new and impressive features of this application include the best touches, retouches, and the users can easily grab the chance to apply the best filtering to the selected photos.
The application provides everything related to filtering intending to apply to the photos. The sharing and posting on social media platforms like Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, and others are easily possible.
Top Features of My Replica App:
- The mobile users can find an answer to the questions: Which celebrity is my twin? Whom Do I like? Which celebrity do I look like?
- The best suggestion is provided for comparing the faces of users with the celebrity faces that most resembles the most.
- Comparison of the user’s face with well-known celebrities like Singers, Politicians, Historic people, Actors, Actress, Sportsperson, and much more available in the application.
Want to Develop Celebrity Look Alike App?
Get your free consultation now.
Best Celebrity Look-alike Apps Ideas To Consider
Voice-Based Celebrity look-alike App
Currently, the users are involved in taking the picture from their high-resolution cameras and selecting their best celebrities among them that resembles the same. But what if such selection is done with the use of their voice message.
For example, by taking a picture from the mobile device, the user gets an option to speak for the celeb name and the application converts the same. Such an idea will have time for the users to select a celebrity from the list of options. To develop this type of celebrity look-alike apps, voice-based technology can be used and allow users to click pictures using their voice.
Cartoon Look-Alike App For Kids
Nowadays, kids are more involved in using mobile phones by using an application that includes playing games, clicking photos, watching cartoons, performing basic kids’ academic rhymes, and many more.
What if we have such an application that is primarily developed for kids that once they click their picture, they are prompted with multiple cartoon characters. So such an application creates a great attraction among the children by sharing the pictures to their personal gallery and even to social media platforms. This type of application will surely entertain kids, giving them a new and wonderful experience.
You can also include a feature like ‘look-alike celebrities quiz’ to attract more users. If you are planning to develop a Photo & Video app, here are 7 unique app ideas in the Photo & Video category.
How Do Celebrity Look Alike Apps Make Money?
After deciding to develop an app the first question arises is “How do apps make money?”. The revenue model for the celebrity look-alike apps primarily depends on the important factors like whether it is free or paid the number of features, and the functionalities it provides. Here are some of the ways that free celebrity look alike apps can make money:
Generally, for the free apps, it becomes quite a mandate to include an advertisement in the application. According to the recent survey, it has been expected that by the end of 2020, around 280 billion dollars are going to be spent on mobile advertising.
The primary role of a celebrity match application owner is to display their commercials inside the application. An alternate way is they can opt for affiliate marketing and can easily get paid from the third-party networks.
Once the user downloads the advertised application, the organization gets paid for each time an ad is displayed, per-click on add, and other factors. This, in turn, provides an optimum solution in generating the revenue from mobile apps developed.
One of the methods that many application publishers can opt for is selecting the best content to provide to the customer free of cost for a limited amount of time.
In the case of celebrity-look alike apps, many celebrities are included in the paid version. So, if the user wants to use that celebrity as they resemble, they need to pay a charge for it.
The subscription usually comes up for videos, audios, tutorials, or other cloud services that are leading the market to a great extent. So, the application must include some informative content for enhancing the revenue for an application.
The simple approach to generate revenue is including the in-App purchases into the application. This helps in selling the virtual item directly from the application developed.
The in-App purchases are usually used by the celebrity look-alike apps publishers as they are mostly involved in digital money. They charge for using the celebrity face in terms of special features and collection that attracts the users more impressively and innovatively.
Want to Know How to Monetize Your App?
Get your free consultation now.
Let’s check out some of the frequently asked questions
1. How does celebrity look-alike apps work?
The working process of the celebrity look-alike apps is very simple and accurate. Let us share it with you.
- For uploading a photo, it should be noted that only one person should be on the camera. The face should be visible, mostly recommended to use front cameras.
- A facial pattern is created once the system detects the face. The locating factors of the key components of the faces are being detected by the facial detection system that includes everything like eyebrows, nose, mouth, hair, faces, and most importantly the position. The users can also add the beard for looking just like their favorite celeb.
- An attractive result is generated by using the Neural network for comparing the person with the celebrity faces and suggesting the best similar ones for them.
2. What are the important measures that need to be taken into consideration for developing a celebrity lookalike app?
- First of all, you need to identify the best mobile application development company that possesses strong experience in developing apps for any sector.
- The proper and informative consultation should be done with the application development experts to make a clear understanding of your needs.
- You should communicate your requirements, ideas, and other points with the mobile app developer to consider while developing the application to make it more interactive and responsive.
3. What are the other leading celebrity look-alike apps that are performing well?
There are many other celebrity look-alike apps available in the Google play store or app store other than we have discussed.
- Who Do I Look Like App – Celebrity
- Celebrity Look-alike
- Face Idea: Celebrities, Who look like me
- Popsugar Twinning App
After going through this blog, if you are planning to develop the celebrity look-alike application, then we possess strong skills in building the apps as per your needs. We have an experienced team of mobile application developers. Who is capable of understanding the client’s requirements and providing the apt application solution.
Being a leading custom mobile app development firm, we have delivered 3500+ mobile apps to the world’s leading enterprises and startups. We have developed apps like Photo Translator, an AI-based app to translate text, image, and object, and TopIt a competition app that allows users to generate video and image-based contests.
If you have any confusion or issues about the topic we have discussed, you can contact us by filling our contact us form. Our representative will contact you soon with free of cost.
You may also like,
This page was last edited on November 11th, 2020, at 2:54.