Your Data Security
At Space-O, confidentiality of your project and security of your data is of utmost importance. We have competent measures in place that ensure security of your data in our development center.
Here are a few bullet points that highlight the data security measures we take.
- Secured development area which prevents unauthorized access
- Usage restriction of unauthorized programs and web-tools
- Periodical information audit
- Restriction of bringing in personal removable media and other devices
- Security staff monitors the place and keeps check on people and goods coming in and out of the premise
- Our buildings are equipped with fire alarms and fire hydrant systems
- Our employee selection process ensures that we hire employees with high integrity and good track record. We hire employees upon successful Background Checks only. Typically our background checks include reference checks, peer-references, verification of certifications and academic records and permanent home address verification.
- For project management, we use BaseCamp, one of the most secure project management and client collaboration system in cloud from 37Signals.
- For source code and other sensitive data, we have dedicated backup servers where all data is backed up on daily basis.
- Every employee or consultant working with the organization sign an NDA and pledge to keep the data secure.
- User authentication – distinct ACL policies in place.
- Firewalls are installed on our servers to ensure the authenticated access
- Regular virus scans and software updates to its latest versions
- Segregation of information and other service networks
- LAN traffic separation
- Encryption of data using VPN and other channels
- LAN monitoring
- SCS in buildings with optical and optimal uplinks
- Secured CISCO network equipments
- IP Validation systems to ensure unauthorized general users from accessing our web assets
- Our location is dedicated and secure premise that is monitored all day, every day
- Physical surveillance systems in place